Interim Tax Manager
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an Interim Tax Manager (m/f) for a 3 months assignment, can be extended after the first 3 months up to 1 year or more.
The headquarter is based in Brussels.
As an Interim Tax Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination of due diligence in the context of potential acquisitions
- Transfer Pricing assistance across different countries of the group
- Advice regarding the structure of the group
- VAT checks in SAP
- Ad-hoc analysis (e.g. BREXIT, corporate tax reform, VAT, …)
The requested qualifications for this Interim Tax Manager position include:
- Master in Law with specialisation in taxation or Master in Taxation - knowledge of international taxation, corporate income tax, M&A, Transfer Pricing & VAT
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (minimum Dutch & English or French & English)
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: