Logistics & Warehouse assistant
You are responsible for transport and logistic administration.
Our client is a leader in providing innovative consumer goods.
You will be responsible for stockmanagement, inbound, outbound and administrative logistic tasks.
- Making Appointments with the suppliers for goods collection and delivery.
- Creation of purchase orders, sales return order in ERP.
- Prepare and release shipping documentation
- Making appointments for delivery to retailers and customers.
- Sending documents to customer/ customs / …
- Maintain and update stock inventory records and location of goods.
- Delegate instructions to blue collars working in warehouse
- Administrative support and assistance.
For this position we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Bilingual French & Dutch
- min.2 years experience
- Knowledge of Excel and an ERP system
- You are organised and looking for a stable environment
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a dynamic small team with room for initiative.