Reacfin is one of the leading financial and actuarial consulting companies in Benelux.
Our mission is to support our clients in improving their risk, product, capital and portfolio management with up-to-date and innovative financial and actuarial techniques and with support on governance and qualitative aspects.
We are currently seeking to reinforce our back office team with one Operation Officer, who will mainly be the first point of contact for our Reacfin Academy LMS clients.
Client & platform management of Reacfin Academy
- Day-to-day management of clients of our Learning Management System
- Creating client accounts
- Posting and organizing training modules on the platform
- Assisting the clients in using the platform and following-up on their teams’ learning
- Answering clients request concerning the LMS, providing support and finding solutions in talks with the developers when needed
- You become the Super User of the timesheet software so that you can easily extract, check and export data from the system
- You develop, maintain and manage the Financial dashboard following the Management and the accountant’s instructions
- You assist in preparing client’s invoice
- Contribute to the development and transmission of Reacfin’s image
- Organize events such as celebrations, training sessions and seasonal breakfasts
- Management of communication suppliers and partners
- Management of the client database
- You have a bachelor’s degree and/or prior valuable experience in managing a CRM-platform
- You are client-oriented and have affinity with marketing
- Dutch or French native, you are sufficiently fluent in English to be able to write compelling messages and texts
- You feel very comfortable with Excel
- You are proactive, hands-on and solution-driven
- You are curious, eager to learn and feel at ease with new technologies
- You are organized and respect your deadlines
- Knowledge of the sectors of Insurance and Finance is a plus
- An exciting position in a dynamic company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- An attractive salary package in line with your profile and experience rewarding superior performance (extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, luncheon vouchers, hospitalization insurance…)
- Work-life balance through flexible work arrangement
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Finances | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Service clientèle-Helpdesk | Finances | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration système | Finances | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Finance / Comptabilité | Finances | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration financière | Finances | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience