Facility Coordinator - FMCG environment
Our client is a worldwide dynamic company active in the FMCG industry based in the Brussels area.
Our client is a worldwide dynamic company active in the FMCG industry based in the Brussels area. This firm is looking for a Facility Coordinator who will manage proactively, effectively and efficiently all facilities related activities.
- Responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them and accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking, make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work etc.
- Act as prevention advisor (Ongoing risk analyses, legal reporting in scope of Safety at work, advise the Prevention & safety committee)
- Manage full relocation projects: coordinate relocation issues with all functions and suppliers involved and organize relocations with minimum disruption to the business taking into account budget restrictions
- Responsibilities concerning security matters (Procedures, access, privacy of info, etc.)
- Proactively suggest changes in facilities processes, policies and procedures
- Ensure that the company respects the EHS responsibilities (board, line managers, etc.)
- Carry out other admin duties set by the Team Leader
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Comes from a fast-paced working environment
- Understanding of budgetary control and procurement processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and skilled negotiator with suppliers
- Very customer service oriented
- Experience in role of prevention advisor is a plus and have achieved at least a level 3 certificate or be interested in attending such a course
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Be flexible towards work where needed; carry out additional hours and as and when required, including weekends during very busy periods.
- As the Facility Coordinator you will receive an attractive salary depending on your expertise and experience
- An attractive package is offered with fringe benefits that will definitely make your life easier (group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, holidays, …)
- A bonus based on the company and individual performance
- Get the opportunity to work in a pleasant atmosphere and to be part of a big global player