3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Manage and coordinate transport between manufacturing plants and the customers according to quality standards, at agreed lead-times and negotiated freight rates.
Our client is an international company active in the manufacturing sector.
* Look for appropriate solutions within agreed delivery times and costs
* Plan and assign transports
* Update changes in delivery dates, delivery conditions in SAP
* Fax Transport orders or changes to the hauliers, control automated faxes or Netmover
* Follow-up of consignment inventory at customer sites Standard shipments
* Daily control of SAP Outbound Deliveries to ensure on-time loading and shipment from manufacturing plants
* Education level: minimum high school / preferably additional degree in Logistics
* 3-4 years relevant work experience
* Language skills: good knowledge of French, English. German and/or Dutch would be an asset.
* Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred
* Good skills in MS Office tools
* Able to work independently as well as in team.
* Problem solving, flexible, organized, stress resistant
* Enthusiastic personality
Long term contract + competitive salary package.