you will be working as a Product Owner in one of the multi-disciplinary Agile teams.
Our client is an international company leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants.
The Product Owner will have the following responsibilities:
- Strategy and architecture
- Convey vison & goal in order to maximize value (benefit realisation, risk optimisation, resource optimisation)
- Product management
- Maintaining his vision through the management and prioritization of the product backlog
- Validating user stories/acceptance criteria with the team, key users, other Product Owners, Product Managers and Business Sponsors
- Validating or rejecting product delivery (stories & features)
- Change and transformation
- Benefits management: The business and technical value of the project
- Project management: aligning strategy with execution
- Business analysis: Maintaining conceptual & technical integrity of the features/components with the support of the infrastructure & architecture teams
- At least 3 years of experience in project/program/portfolio management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and knowledge of IT service mgnt (Itil,MOF)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passion for customers, simplicity and imagination
- French and/or Dutch + English
In combination with a full benefits package, you will hold a challenging position as a product owner in an international company.