Offre d'emploi : Telecommunication Systems Maintenance Technician
Redu Space Services (RSS) has a vacancy for a member of the Maintenance Team at the ESA/ESEC Redu in the Ardenne region of Belgium.
The team's main task is the maintenance of the site's infrastructure (power plant, lighting, air conditioning, access control, intrusion and fire detection). It also oversees the preventive and corrective maintenance of telecommunication systems in general whether they are terrestrial or by satellite.
The team brings together expertise in the electrical, mechanical, HVAC, electronics and radio frequencies fields to name only the main ones.
On top of that, maintenance engineers provide technical support to a variety of missions already in place among which Galileo and the European Data Relay Satellite (EDRS) and are involved in the setup of new projects.
In this position you will:
- Be accountable for preventive maintenance on assigned equipment, including detailed and accurate documentation, in accordance with Belgium standards. Maintain logbooks and preventive maintenance procedures up to date;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, including reporting, on assigned equipment or systems to ensure it operates in a safe, timely effective and efficient manner;
- Work orders execution and follow up within defined timeframes;
- Properly prioritizes workloads and manage time effectively with minimal supervision;
- Be accountable for clear and effective communication with clients and suppliers;
- Perform testing procedures and participate in new systems acceptance, if required;
- Generate technical documents like spare and repair requests, anomaly reports… in due time.
- Domains of activities:
- Telecommunication systems (terrestrial and satellite);
- Electro-mechanical activities such as antennae, servos, etc…
- Electrical power distribution;
- Lighting and building management systems;
- Lightning protection.
Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in electricity and optionally electronics;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Good analytical skills;
- Strong motivation, capacity of learning and problem-solving minded;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
- Team worker/ autonomous / result and customer oriented.
- Knowledge in Power plants (high & low voltage) and HVAC technology would be considered as an asset.
If you wish to apply for this job opportunity, please submit your application letter and CV by email via POSTULER buton
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ouvrier | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Électricien | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Entretien / Réparations | Luxembourg