Offre d'emploi : CRM Specialist
- To work with highly skilled personnel passionate about cooking and digital
- To work within the European Scope
Our client is an international and familial company active in the retail sector for Premium brands. Today they are looking for a CRM specialist (Scope EMEA), with a creative-yet-analytical mindset, to join their European organization in Belgium, North of Brussels.
As a CRM specialist, you are responsible for developing and implementing the CRM & loyalty strategy to increase loyalty, engagement, sales and establish long term customer relationships:
- Implement and manage CRM programs/campaigns, covering the entire consumer life cycle.
- Work with the Ecommerce Manager to develop and deploy digital campaign-specific marketing, activating all consumer and trade touch points (Go-To-Market approach)
- Improve consumer digital experience to influence purchasing decision through all communication touch points (online and offline)
- Manage digital content: websites, social media in EMEA
- Implement SEO, SEO, SEM in line with communication strategy.
- Support the E-commerce Business Manager to increase the growth.
- Perform Web analytics reporting, measurement & ROI analysis
The CRM specialist will have/ be:
- Master degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business
- 3-5 years' experience in digital marketing
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with a premium brand
- Consumer-oriented mindset
- Broad Knowledge of SEO/SEA/SEM, UX and Social Media
- Excellent planning skills to optimize time management
- Experience in development and implementation of concepts
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Team player, detail-oriented, consumer-oriented mindset and open-minded.
What they offer:
- To work within an international and familial company
- To work with high skilled professionals
- To work with well-known Premium Brands.
- Nice salary / long term contract and nice colleagues.