Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller - IT GAAP
- Working in an international environment
- Be responsible for the Italian entity from Belgium
Our client, a leading global industrial company, is looking to strengthen its finance team with a senior accountant in charge of its Italian commercial & plant operations, a position which will be based in the Belgian Shared Service Centre.
The "Financial Controller Italy" will focus mainly on:
- Preparation and supervision of statutory accounts
- Preparation and supervision of statutory obligations (VAT, Income Tax...)
- Audit preparation & co-ordination
- Monthly close
- US GAAP reporting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Organization of the annual stock take of the plants
- Follow-up and the capitalization of the fixed assets
- Cash flow planning
The ideal candidate:
- Is graduated from a Bachelor or Master in Finance/Accounting;
- Has either a significant experience as a senior accountant with good knowledge of Italian GAAP or has an audit background of at least 3 years in a big 4 company with an Italian Client base, and who would like to take up a new challenge in a multinational commercial & industrial environment;
- Is autonomous and proactive on his/her role and an expert on his/her domain;
- Is able to work as a team player;
- Speaks fluent Italian and English;
- SAP knowledge is an asset
During the first 6 months of the employment, the candidate will need to travel regularly to our Milan office to acquire the knowledge of the different Italian processes and accounting specificities, so that these can be transferred to the Belgian Shared Service Centre.
Our client will offer a competitive salary package, in line with the experience and the qualifications of the candidate.