Communications Expert & Storyteller (m/v)
Onze klant biedt onder andere audit-, belasting-, en boekhouddiensten aan.
Your mission will consist of increasing the corporate awareness and leverage our corporate purpose and values with all internal stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Internal corporate communication
- Define and take ownership of internal corporate communication strategies, both offline and online
- Define and implement the communication plan
- Strengthen the KPMG’s marketing and communication team
- Highlight our global and local activities around creating shared values
- Marketing - Planning and project managing marketing campaigns and evaluating their success
- Monitor tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Assisting with the production of marketing material and checking for quality
- Manage the amplification of campaign messages across all channels
- Support the Corporate Communications Manager
- You have a master degree (or Marketing qualification equivalent) with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and a relevant business environment
- You are a conceptual and strategic thinker with a holistic view and you are able to prioritize and address key challenges
- Excellent writing skills - Fluency in Dutch, French and English is mandatory. Native English is a real asset
- Knowledge of all communication channels including social media
- You are team player and excel in a young dynamic environment where no two days are the same
- You are strongly service orientated and capable of adapting your approach towards different situations and stakeholders
- Your mission will consist of increasing the corporate awareness and leverage our corporate purpose and values with all internal stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits
At our company you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. - Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization