Tijdelijk Administratief Bediende te Diegem (m/v)
actief in de banden
- Issues customer invoices and checks, books supplier invoices and jobsheets
- Ensures the contract specific process/procedure towards customer and service provider
- Provides management with necessary information to analyse performance of service and profitability of accounts
- Ensures that master data is up-to-date in different systems used
- Invoicing of BeNeLux Fleet Contracts.
- Booking incoming invoices from Service Provider (check service report, articles and prices)
- Ensures that supplier invoices are received, registered and booked on time
- Edit and ensures that invoices are issued on time to end-customers
- Daily phone/mail contacts with Service Provider and customers.
- Ensures proper flow of communication towards customers, service providers and internal stakeholders.
- Follow up Profit & Loss for each Fleet accounts which are dedicated and under his/her responsability.
- Provide Sales Team & Management with statistical analysis for each accounts.
- Provide Fleet Customers with required and requested statistical analysis.
- Update masterdata of each systems used (customers / vendors / prices / vehicles...).
- Secundary School / Graduat Accounting and/or Administrative experience is a plus
- Ensures high quality output
- Good Problem Solver
- Team Player
Salary and Benefits
- Tijdelijke opdracht van 16 weken
- 2.450 euro + maaltijdchecks (waarde 8 euro: 6,91 euro werkgever, 1,09 euro bijdrage werknemer)
- tussenkomst woon-werkverkeer
- Uren: 40u/38u, wordt gecompenseerd