Transaction Support Analyst
You will respond and handle all technical support queries from European based customers for the company's products and services.
The company is specialised on IT supply chain solutions for hospitals, health care provider to insure their maximal efficiency.
Located in the center of Brussels, the company provided an international working environment and great opportunities
Having excellent customer service skills, you will interface internally with Customer Care, IT Operations, Solution Delivery, and Product Development departments and with the company's customers' technical staff to facilitate issue resolution. You will assist in production deployments (e.g. releases, tests), when needed, identify incidents and participate in resolution and recovery.
In this role you will have a direct impact on the company's Customer Experience in supporting customers to handle their supply chain.
Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don't expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
· A bachelor's degree preferably in computer systems or related business, scientific, technical or engineering disciplines.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in Customer Service or on IT helpdesk. Experience in a technical international customer service environment is a plus.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Desktop Products
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
· Customer focused and initiative taker
· Good problem-solving skills
· Analytical and structured approach
· Methodical, determined and persistent
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Stress resilient
· Self-driven, flexible to adapt to standards and concepts
We are looking for a team player who lives our company values: Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire and Grow.
- Opportunity to work for an international company
- Work for an innovative and global organisation
- Be part of an open and team oriented working environment
- Attractive salary package