6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you a problem solver? Are you analytical? Are you interested in working in Brussels, a place easily recheable by public transports? Do you want to be the leader of your own projects? If yes, follow the link.
My client is a non for profit organization that represents different companies in all three regions of Belgium. It aims to help create jobs for the future and ensure that these jobs complement each other. They are focused on specific sectors and today they are looking for a CRM Project Coordinator.
As a CRM Project Coordinator, who will work on different projects, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You ensure the optimisation of the CRM system
- You contribute to the development of data segmentation. You understand the processes and needs by consulting with internal employees so that you can optimize and integrate them into your work.
- You coordinate the CRM team
- You offer strategic solutions for intranet, extranet and CRM.
- You work as well on the analyses in collaboration with the IT manager who will take care of the technical part of the CRM, intranet, etc.
- You train and coach your colleagues for the correct use of the tools / you seek training solutions in line with the IT and HR departments.
As a CRM Project Coordinator, you have / are
- You have an excellent level of French and Dutch
- You have a degree in information management, marketing, business management or related fields.
- You have already a first relevant experience working in marketing, with numbers, in CRM
- You enjoy working with a team and you have good communication skills.
- You are analytical and have practical skills.
- You are familiar with software such as MS Office, SharePoint and ideally Dynamics CRM.
- Unique experience in an influential organisations
- The opportunity to have training's and work with high skilled professionals.
- The chance to work with different departments and have varied tasks. + be responsible and autonomous for your projects.