Junior Pricing Coordinator
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Junior Pricing Coordinator, you will manage customer pricing contracts, handle tactical & operational pricing areas and ensure external customers have all contract information.
Our client is an international healthcare company with EMEA office in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the Junior Pricing Coordinator:
- assist the sales department with requests for quotations
- guide sales representative on the road, give necessary information and make concrete recommendations about prices
- manage customer pricing contracts from the analysis to the roll out
- maintain contracts in SAP EU & US and communicate the latest pricing contract to sales or external customers
- ensure the approval and implementation of prices
- coordinate contract changes and supervise customer price updates
- investigate complaints regarding invoices
- take corrective actions and validate credit/debit notes creation
- customer master data: create new customers and keep customer master data up to date
- main interactions within Pricing & Tender team, different country commercial organisations and staff functions (sales & marketing, customer service, credit control, finance, ...) and handle external interactions with different customer levels.
the ideal Junior Pricing Coordinator:
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Bachelor degree, ideally within the field of Accounting, Economics or Administration
- affinity with numbers and an analytical mindset is a must
- eagerness to learn and grow in the company
- interested to have a minimum of around 50% administrative tasks
- be proactive and easily become independent
- dynamic person, easily adaptable and good integration in the team
The Junior pricing coordinator will become part of a challenging, multicultural environment.
You will have the chance to develop yourself and grow with the company.
Next to an interest position, you will receive a very nice and complete salary package.