Client Partner for Banking and Insurance customer in Belgium
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Client Partner to join our Belgium Team.
The Future belongs to those who challenge the present.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is hiring a Client Partner for Banking and Insurance customer in Belgium.
Are you a senior in Account Management within Banking and Insurance industry, and speaking Dutch, we kindly invite you to have a look on this presentation & position.
Who is Cognizant?
Cognizant is a Fortune 500 company; Cognizant is headquartered in the US with offices and delivery centres that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant Technology Solutions offers a unique learning and working environment. With exciting, game changing projects at global customers across industries, you will become part of the forefront of business transformation and technology. Be the driver of your own way forward, no matter your level. At Cognizant, you can be both an idea and action person.
What is our vision on the Financial Industry?
All financial institutions have the same challenge: Transform technology and operations into a better delivery engine for the business. Respond to new demands in the global financial markets. Raise operational efficiency. Lower the costs. Increase agility. Comply with changing regulations. And continually develop new capabilities that adapt to customer needs while opening new market opportunities.
We help financial services organizations develop business solutions that drive efficiency, effectiveness, innovation and virtualization. When you choose Cognizant, you benefit from deep industry expertise to help manage risk, comply with regulations, increase competitiveness and manage your business transformation challenges. It’s no wonder that seven of the Top 10 U.S. financial institutions, as well as four of the Top 10 EU financial institutions, have chosen Cognizant.
Cognizant’s Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Practice in Benelux.
Cognizant has a very strong position in the financial industry in Benelux. Servicing all the large banks and some of the global insurers, we are strongly positioned to taking a leading role helping our clients entering the new digital world. Our scale in the Benelux, the depth of the relationships and the diversity of the services being provided creates a unique position to transform banking/insurance business to support the new generation.
Your Challenge, your passion, your path.
Our new colleague will get the opportunity to build upon a strong existing business, making use of our credible brand in the Belgium market, offering a full set of offerings that match all the needs for future financial institutions. State of the art innovations, services, solutions and capabilities that will build a stronger business for our clients.
For our Belgian operation, we are recruiting a Client Partner for an existing Banking and Financial customer. This will be a permanent contract.
- Own the growth targets
- Analyse the market, identify prospects
- Identify and Create Opportunities / Position solutions/offerings
- Drive the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relations within Business and IT being able to understand and speak their language
- Stakeholder management
- Escalation Management
- Setting the direction for account managers/teams
- Own P&L and Review key metrics (Customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Collaborate with other groups within the organization
- Collaborate with alliances/partners and create joint value propositions
- Position Cognizant value propositions to deliver highest value to the clients and prospects in the portfolio.
Skills & Qualifications:
- The Perfect candidate would have a post-graduation degree.
- Knowledge of Banking and Insurance Industry in the Belgium market and the network/contacts in the Banking and Insurance industry are a clear advantage for the business development responsibilities.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of account management and client relationship experience, and at least more than 12 plus years of experience in ICT services.
- Exposed to Global delivery models with ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Excellent Dutch and English (Verbal and Written) speaking skills are mandatory. French is a plus.
- Should be able to independently manage a portfolio and identify (strategic) initiatives that help client’s business achieve their goals
- Ability to develop interact client relationships across various levels in the client organizations, including CO level.
- Excellent presentation skills and the confidence to present to a client
- Experience in managing P&L for portfolio size of $20-30M+
What you can expect
- Become part of a the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within a European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Please send your application via button POSTULER
Postulez à l’offre: Client Partner for Banking and Insurance customer in Belgium
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Finance / Comptabilité | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration financière | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Analyste financier | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Comptable | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Management financier | Industrie générale | Non communiqué