What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story:
we are looking for a Facility Coordinator to join our Belgium Team.
The Cognizant facilities organization is responsible to provide a safe, healthy, pleasant and efficient working environment to all employees and visitors to our premises. As a regional team we work closely with different key stakeholders to ensure that we understand and manage their expectations to support the business growth.
Introduction to the role:
The Facility Coordinator Benelux South is responsible to coordinate on tactical level the facility/workplace operations for the locations in Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Antwerp and Brussels. The facility coordinator is responsible for all tactical services required to ensure that we provide a safe, pleasant, efficient and healthy work environment combined with the best hospitality for our visitors. As a facility coordinator you act as the local point of contact for tactical facility and maintenance matters, are part of the European facilities team and report to the Facility Manager Benelux.
- Health & Safety: Responsible to ensure that the facilities within his/her responsibilities are safe and compliant to local regulations and Cognizant European H&S Program (emergency organization, ergonomics).
- Contract management: Performance of vendors for selected categories are regularly monitored and controlled, feedback given, quality services provided at competitive costs.
- Procurement: Initiates tenders for selected services and/or products in compliance with the overall company direction.
- Location management: Responsible to ensure that technical aspects of Cognizant facilities or project requirements (UPS, Generator, CCTV, Access control, doors, etc.) are organized and implemented, systems maintained, issues addressed in a professional manner and facility support to the office environment in general.
- Compliance and Audits: Responsible to ensure that all applicable Cognizant policies are in place and respected, information provided to auditors in a timely manner and audit recommendations implemented (risk assessment, H&S regulatory audit)
- Budget/Cost control: Yearly budget planning, monitor expenditures, report budget variances for the facilities under his/her responsibility.
- People management: Responsible to ensure that staff or 3rd party service providers work efficiently, are motivated, supervised, responsibilities distributed and followed up. Support & guidance are provided as needed, training plan for employee(s).
- Demand management: Frequently communicates with key stakeholders to manage their expectations and to align on initiatives and ensure sufficient support to execute the initiatives.
- Service quality assurance: Responsible to ensure that all activities and services are performed to the highest standards.
- Physical Security: Responsible to ensure that the physical security policies and practices are enforced.
- Facility Development support; Support the facility development team (concerned with housing and RE) in new projects within the region of responsibility.
- Project Management: Responsible to manage selected projects on national or international level.
- Processes & Procedures: Responsible to optimize and secure work instructions, processes, procedures and guidelines.
Knowhow & Skills required:
- 3-year Facility Management/Workplace services experience
- Demand & contract management
- Experience in successfully managing people is a plus
- Technical affinity is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to communicate efficient with high level management and contractors
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and thinks in solutions
- Able to prioritize, plan and organize work whilst in a busy environment
- Feel responsible to deliver upon commitment, achieve goals and make aligned decisions.
- Good record-keeping abilities and accurate
- Trustworthy and professional
- Hands-on mentality and independent
- Exposure to other cultures and open communication
- Professional knowledge of English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus
- Higher professional education, field of study preferably Facility Management
- To be successful in this role the following shall be considered:
- Daily travel might be required
- No 9-5 mentality
- Working from home is possible
What you can expect
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within a European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Interested? Please send your application via button POSTULER
Postulez à l’offre: Facility Coordinator
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Logistique / Transport | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Project Manager | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Facility Manager | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Operations Manager | Industrie générale | Non communiqué