Trilingual receptionist needed for a high-standing company active in the legal sector.
My client is a small law firm that is delivering high qualitative services to clients. They are very well-known on the market even though they are small. Their focus is on Mergers and Acquisitions, Company Law, Capital Market Transactions, Financing and Banking and Financial Regulation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, Restructuring and Insolvency, Tax Law and Commercial Law
The key responsibilities of the Trilingual Receptionist are the following:
- You welcome customers and direct them to the appropriate room or manager
- You answer phone calls and manage the general mailbox
- You manage all office furnishing (order office supplies)
- You need to check and manage all items related to safety and emergency
- You organise and schedule appointments within an admin software
- You prepare the meeting rooms (catering, etc.)
- You write and distribute emails or fax forms
- You assist the Personal Assistant of the lawyers when needed
The successful Trilingual Receptionist is/have:
- Excellent knowledge of French and Dutch + fluent in English
- A proven experience in reception or administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation
As Trilingual Receptionist at our client, you will receive :
- An attractive salary in relation to your experience
- Some extra legal advantages such as the reimbursement of transport, meal vouchers and much more!
- Evening working hours: from 12 to 19 pm - you avoid traffic !
- The possibility to work within a luxurous environment (personal bathroom, free fitness room, etc.)
- The possibility to extent the scope of your tasks according to your performance