Jr. and Senior Bid Advisor - Zaventem
Onze klant is een gerenommeerde fiduciaire in Zaventem.
Role and key responsibilities
We are looking for a Junior and a Senior Bid Advisor.
The Bid Advisor will provide a comprehensive support to the client facing teams by assisting with proposals including a creative part, defining value propositions, formulating selling points, preparing for sales pitches, actively monitoring business opportunities and systematically working with the commercial leads.
Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Creation, coordination and review of proposal documents
- including providing tactical support and strategic advice on our most strategic (multidisciplinary) opportunities
- Working closely with lead partners, client engagement teams, graphic designers, and other relevant internal stakeholders during the proposal process
- Screening and sorting RFP opportunities from major players in the market for partners and managers
- Systematic work with the commercial leads from events and campaigns
Experience and qualifications
- A strong educational background
- 3+ years of relevant experience (sales field, go-to-market, commercial, marketing or procurement)
- An understanding of business and markets is a plus
Skills and personality
- High attention to detail and professionalism, including an ability to self-review, to ensure that all reporting and outputs are accurate and of a high quality
- Strong project, organizational and planning skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, work under pressure, adapt to last minute changes, and meet (tight) deadlines, while maintaining quality
- Ability to challenge senior professionals
- Ability to work with CRM A strong sense of responsibility, pursuing tasks through to completion with energy, initiative, and enthusiasm
- A dependable team player with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative and consultative working style
- Clarity of expression and excellent communication skills (i.e. mastery of the written and spoken language) in English, French and Dutch as a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
Salary and Benefits
Our client commit themselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, they highly invest in their people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, they offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in the organization.