Trilingual Back Officer in Brussels (m/f)
Our client is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, they make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. They are committed to make their company the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to their customers, constantly reinventing their ways of working to ensure they offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for their clients and theirselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then this position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from customers, making it easy to do business with you, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value.
Interested? Don't wait? Apply!
Our mission is to deliver a world class customer experience every day. We are advocates for our customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to make a meaningful difference in their lives.
As a Customer Care Professional, you will be a part of the team within our Customer Fulfilment Network which develops lasting relationships with our Card Members.
Here's just some of what you'll do in this role:
- Handle customer data maintenance and information requests received in writing or transferred by customer facing colleagues.
- Contacting clients for missing/incomplete information.
- Investigate and problem solve to clear discrepancies.
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders.
- Fluent written and spoken French, Dutch and English is essential.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis.
- Team player who demonstrates self-motivation & ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook,…) •
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement and streamline processes.
- Building & leveraging relationships internally and externally.
- Cross Functional skills within the team.
- Being good with numbers is an advantage.
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations.
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Highly resourceful.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive.
Salary and Benefits
In return, as a talented and capable professional we will:
- Offer opportunities for your professional growth and advancement.
- Provide recognition and reward when you drive and deliver exceptional results.
- Respect and value you for your diversity, integrity, and teamwork.
- You will have trainings on insurance and have to pass the Febelfin Examination
Are you ready for the challenge?
Offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.