German and English Legal Secretary
As a German & English Legal Secretary you will assist a team of 5 people. One of the Partner is German speaker and you will work closely with him, handling some German clients and German documents.
The company is the world's second highest-grossing law firm. They are located near to a metro station.
They are more than 20 different nationalities and trying to increase it to make it as international as possible.
As a German and English Legal Secretary you:
- Arranges meetings and conference calls. May order meals, refreshments, and equipment as requested.
- Coordinates travel arrangements. Updates attorneys concerning mail and phone messages while travelling.
- Researches and obtains a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys and/or paralegals.
- Greets and screens visitors, determines the nature of contact, and provides appropriate information. Assists visiting clients with secretarial support needs.
- Transcribes and proofreads materials from shorthand, notes, tapes and drafts.
- Performs complete secretarial functions for attorneys and/or paralegals requiring knowledge of format, procedure, and specialised terminology.
- Maintains and tracks schedules and calendars for attorneys.
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers.
The suitable candidate must:
- Be perfectly bilingual German & English. This is a must have.
- An experience in a law firm is a very big asset.
- The ideal is someone with five (5) years legal secretarial experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- An attractive salary package.
- The opportunity on middle term to grow within the company.
- The working hours are 9 to 5:30pm every day.
- The atmosphere is young and dynamic.