APPLICATION ENGINEER- Multilingual (M/F) (Junior)
Jobmatch repose sur deux piliers : nos intérimaires et nos clients.
Notre approche individuelle, notre engagement et notre souci de la qualité nous permettent d'investir dans une relation professionnelle solide et durable.
Jobmatch Nivelles est à la recherche d'un ingénieur d'application multilingue pour l'un de ses clients, fabricant, fournisseur et développeur mondial actif dans le charbonnage.
- Provide technical advice and support to Sales and Marketing as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in the choice of the correct activated carbon type, filter aid or adsorption system through evaluation of the customer process.
- Implement all stages of projects from design of experimentation over plant design to start-up of operations.
- Continuously develop knowledge of activated carbon, filter aids, adsorption systems, services, equipment and products.
- Training of personnel in the activated carbon applications field.
- Carry out the coordination of complete projects with the Application Engineering team.
- Troubleshooting activated carbon adsorption and reactivation systems where needed.
- Develop technical knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interface with customers (process engineers), sales staff, and colleagues.
Recommended requirements for the position:
- Degree in chemical engineering or bio-chemical engineering
- Able to communicated information internally and externally
- Travel to major client sites
- Computer literate
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Dutch, German (fluent read, write, oral)
- *Specific skills and/or requirements Analytical and good communication skills
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you: a mission for a long term with an attractive salary