Account Manager Nordic Countries
The Sales Team is aligned to commercial sales regions and is an overall support system for Our Clients field sales and channel partner organization.
Our Client is a premier global supplier of touch solutions including touchscreens and touchscreen components, touch monitors, and all-in-one (AiO) touch computer,… Our Clients solutions meet the diverse requirements of the digital signage, retail, point-of-sale (POS), hospitality, medical/healthcare IT, industrial, and consumer markets. A pioneer in the industry with over 40 years of experience, They bring quality, innovation, and integrity to everything they touch.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements. Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel Sales Managers to determine strategic approach.
- Build and develop initial customer relationships
- Account administration including the update forecast and opportunity details to ensure accurate territory forecasts
- Perform daily outbound calling activity focused on promoting the suite of products and services to prospects, customers and partners
- Web inquiry follow -up
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Be a key member and contributor to the EMEA Sales team
- Management of territory deal registrations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English + at least one Nordic Language
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and (cold) calling in to multiple levels within an organization
- Successful experience in Inside Sales, preferably in IT or similar industry
- Skills required: Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management
- Proven track record within an automated sales environment where accurate data entry and management of a CRM system was required
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A work environment where innovation in a high-tech atmosphere is considered key to its success.
- The multi-cultural mix of employees and open-mindedness make our client definitely one of the employers of choice.
- This position is a true opportunity for the right person embracing sales goals and territorial management - a true step forward in your career.