Administrative Assistant (Temporary contract)
You will be responsible for the administrative work for the Legal Department.
Our client is a manufacturer, leader of the Industrial market, situated in a brand new office in Brabant Wallon.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will have to deal with several different administrative tasks such as:
- Handling the phone calls and the emails
- Taking minutes, coordinate and organise different meetings
- Working and distributing technical reports
- Working as an Office Manager (contact with suppliers, responsible of conference rooms, dealing with maintenance technicians, managing the inventories...)
- Handling the travel arrangements
As the perfect Administrative Assistant:
- You are organised, rigorous and enthusiastic
- You have perfect knowledge in MS Office
- You have a perfect level of French and English, any other languages is an asset
- You are open-minded and you have a good contact with people
- You have great communication and writing skills
- You can work under pressure and you can prioritise your tasks
A first experience in Administration in a plus
You will evolve in a great international atmosphere (company and team).