Offre d'emploi : Junior quality & regulatory affairs
Jobmatch is looking for a junior quality & regulatory affairs for one pharma customer who need to reinforce his team.
The person we are looking for will be working on both areas, quality and regulatory. You will be working with our partners over the world on the registrations of products as well as the maintenance and monitoring of these registrations. And you will be involved in the (internal and external) audits of our quality management system and the update thereof with the latest norms and standards. You'll work closely with other departments and specialists within the Group, amongst others : procurement and manufacturing in order to improve the quality in our processes. Daily you are also in charge for the update of the documentation and technical files related to Cardiorespiratory diagnostic devices, with the support of the QA/RA manager, R&D team and clinical specialists. Furthermore, your tasks include: Monitoring of the latest quality and regulatory information Providing advice and support in the set-up of new QA/RA processes Integrate new companies into our Quality management system Collecting and creating reports of outcomes from audits especially for CAPA's …
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Experience within the medical devices industry, biotech is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more legislation, regulations, or standards applicable within the medical device industry is also a plus.
- You are very organized, proactive and curious
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in French, and good writing and verbal skills in English so that you can work with English-speaking colleagues and customers; write reports and read technical documentation
Salary and Benefits
A stable job to be filled quickly within a very unique environment, an ambitious Group and a strong team.