Test Coordination Engineer Zedelgem Tremec
TREMEC Belgium is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 1,600 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
- As Test Coordination Engineer you manage the planning, preparation and executionof the services the test lab provides the development group with.
- Without going into detail on the technical solutions, you evaluate the readinessstatus of the tests under your responsibility and resolve conflicts where applicable (scheduling, human resources, and equipment conflicts).
- You are the main point of contact for the different teams involved (e.g. prototyping, instrumentation, test setup, and testing team) to develop plans to answer the requests from the development group.
- As Test Coordination Engineer you will be supported by colleagues in the same function to form a team and report to the Operational Lead of the Prototype, Testing, and Lab department.
- As Test Coordination Engineer you have experience in planning / coordination.
- Experience in project management and the automotive industry? That’s certainly a plus.
- You are interested in automotive technology and you preferably obtained an electromechanical engineering background (by degree or experience).
- Besides being a strong planner and communicator, you are comfortable in taking the lead.
- As Test Coordination Engineer you are fluent in English.
- Tremec offers you as Test Coordination Engineer a challenging and varied position that allows you to work with many teams across the organisation.
- You will be welcomed in an open working team and in a high-tech environment packed with engineering talent, where continuous improvement is encouraged.
- On top of that, you benefit from an on-the-job training program tailored to your skills and our needs.
Test Coordination Engineer at Tremec, Coordination, Engineer, Engineering, Technical, Automotive Technology, Automotive, Mechanical, Development, Test Lab, Planning, Project Management, Industry, Testing