Sales Manager - Service Industry
- Sales Manager & P&L Responsible for the Belgian Entity of an International Consulting Group
- Consulting company active mainly within the Life Sciences sector
Our client is a specialized consultative group active in the Healthcare & Life Sciences field. Their main task are to help these companies develop their activity through an innnovative approach.
In order to sustain their growth, they are today looking for a new Sales Manager for the Brussels office.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing sales (with existing and new customers)
- Supervising and ensuring the quality of projects carried out for your clients
- Managing a team of a dozen people and making it grow (consultants, project managers and business development managers).
- Recruiting future talents for your team
- Managing an annual budget and margin - Full P&L responsability
- Develop & Implement a long term strategy - in collaboration with the HQ - that match the DNA of the company
- Support the teams in order to keep track on the company evolution & growing ambitions
- Analyze the market & react to the trends in order to remain the main actor on the market
Keywords: Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Management, BUM, Business Unit Manager, Healthcare, Life Sciences, BUM, Sales Director, People Management, P&L, Profit & Loss, Sales Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Director, Managing Director, MD, Consulting, Innovation
The successful candidate will have the following requierements:
- A Master Degree - in Business or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience in the consulting sector (strategy consulting, SSII or audit firm)
- You have a proven experience in the sale of services
- Strong afinity with team management
- Knowledge and experience with the Life Sciences sector is a strong asset
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in French and English - Dutch is a strong asset
- Qualities required: strong entrepreneurial spirit - taste for sale of high value-added services - excellent interpersonal skills - intellectual curiosity - interest in the life sciences sector - autonomy - leadership - taste for teamwork.
The successful candidate will have:
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience
- The chance to move into an entrepreneurial position and join an intellectually exciting growth project
- Take part into a fast growing project with an strong investment in people