For one of his client, Robert Half is looking for a motivated Senior Accountant.
Our client is located in Brabant Wallon.
As a Senior Accountant, you are responsible for the general accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, balance sheets and other financial results.
Manage all kinds of accounting operations based on accounting principles :
- establish financial statements and publish them in time ;
- conduct month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process ;
- collect, analyze and summarize account information ;
- compute taxes and prepare tax returns, follow-up of outstanding debts ;
- responsible for monthly VAT declaration and VAT reconciliation (incl. IC declaration + MOSS-declaration) ;
- prepare recurring audit information and manage audit process ;
- keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation ;
- in charge of different societies regarding accounting part.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset ;
- proven working experience in a relevant field as accountant ;
- very good knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures ;
- familiar with fiscal legislation ;
- strong attention to detail and confidentiality ;
- advanced degree in Accounting ;
- accounting rules: Belgian GAAP, IFRS is an asset.
- communication: clear, concise, coherent ;
- critical thinking: ability to search, classify, interpret and present information ;
- ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities ;
- team player ;
- proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving, adapt to changing environment and priorities ;
- innovation: curious about new technologies, think about continuous improvement and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues ;
- work in close relationship with accounting manager and team members Accounting team.
Interested in this position ?
Do not hesitate to apply with this reference : 06870-0010936469.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :