Management Assstant (h/f)
The Management Assistant job is in charge of the daily administration of the Support Team, such as management of post, invoices, letters, translations, etc… He/she has strong organizational and interpersonal skills and will work in a pro-actif way.
He/she will organize the general administration in an efficient way with high severance and eye for perfectionism.
Duties will include :
- Collect and compile data, conduct research, prepare reports and coordinate projects.
- Compile all findings, utilize spreadsheets, database software and graphics for simple evaluation to assist different administrative projects.
- Handle multiple levels of advanced administrative duties.
- Perform as resource of organization’s procedures, policies and practices.
- Ensure to follow established policies, procedures or particular instructions.
- Cooperate with varied staff members within as well as outside department to attain self job duties and assist others as required.
- Perform as team player as well as role model for various staff members in organization exhibiting qualities of caring, courtesy, helpfulness and respect.
- Plan agenda for Co-CEO’s
Essential Skills :
- Fluent in French/English, ideally Dutch
- Organisational skills
- Hands on approach
- Flexible with workload and tight deadline
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Strong organisation and planning capacities
- Salary based on experience