As our Demand Planner, the essence of your job is to ensure the correct forecasting of sales to maintain high customer service and to manage product portfolio.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our partner is a company active in the cosmetical sector and putting a very strong aspect on trainings and projects management.
- You support and execute the demand plan by generating accurate base demand forecasts, analyzing trends that impacts demand, effective use of all Demand Planning system functionality
- You stand for an efficient and profitable inventory management in order to guarantee clients an optimal service
- You preserve a good balance between min and max stock in function of product fluctuation and stability
- You are the link with our producing markets and act as key enabler to facilitate a "just in time flow", this means collaborating with forwarders and factory planners to optimize service
- You share and transfer information and knowledge on a regularly basis regarding product launches, portfolio optimization, rationale of commercial decisions, promotions and customer behaviors to influence Generating Demand
- You initiate corrective action and ensure correct behavior of the planning by knowing and interpreting relevant KPI's and keeping the necessary master data up-to-date
- You build and maintain good relations with your internal clients in order to guarantee optimal collaboration.
Profil du candidat
We are looking for…
- A dynamic and stress resistant person. You are a pro-active self-starter, backed by your strong planning and thorough follow-up capabilities. Your result focus and analytical mindset facilitate your impact to get things done and with your strong communication skills, this gives you the necessary credibility to convince/challenge the business
- A master degree in business, commerce, supply chain or logistics
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience in a planning environment, with preference in demand planning
- You have already participated in continuous improvement projects
- A professional level of English, Dutch and French.
Conditions et Avantages
CDI + attractive salary package + trainings