Sales Controller IT-minded
- Providing business data & financial support to the Sales team
- Directly reporting to the Managing Director
Our client is an international producer and market leader in solutions and systems for electrical installations. A worldwide turnover of 2 billion is generated and is strongly anchored in Europe.
In order to support their development in Belgium, they are looking for a Sales Controller with affinity with IT.
Their offices are located in Groot-Bijgaarden.
As the Sales Controller, you directly report to the Managing Director. Your role is to support the Sales team by providing them the most accurate financial data. Your tasks are divided into 3 roles:
1. Statistics :
- Participating to the implementation of SAP BW4HANA;
- Managing internal and external statistics for the Group and for the customers;
2. CRM :
- Acting as the SPOC for the new CRM tool :
- Managing the implementation of the CRM tool;
- Training and supporting the sales team on the tool;
- Extracting and exploiting the data to measure targets and KPI;
- Providing management reports;
3. Controlling :
- Being responsible for the budget & forecast;
- Analyzing the revenue, margin evolution and price evolution (per product, per distributor);
- Calculating the prices effects and volumes effects;
- Being in charge of the monthly reporting to the management and to the Group;
- Acting as the SPOC for the HQ regarding the Controlling questions.
The ideal Sales Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance / Sales analysis;
- Trilingual (French, Dutch, English);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent Excel level and being IT minded. Experience with SAP & with a CRM is a plus;
- Dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing company.
Aka Business Intelligence / Corporate Performance Manager / Business Controller / Financial Controller / Project Controller / Financial Analyst / Sales Analyst / Group Controller / Finance / Project / BI / SAP / CRM / Excel / IT