Supply Chain Specialist - Temporary support 6 months
Be the Supply Chain Specialist by supporting the areas of forecasting, stock replenishment and execution; 3P warehousing and/or distribution; and KPI reporting
Our client is located in Zaventem and is one of the leading companies in the medical industry.
As a supply chain Specialist, you will be responsible for
- Prepare or support a monthly demand plan for each SKU and review alerts on a weekly basis. Challenge unrealistic forecasts as necessary within the S&OP process. Communicate with marketing and sales reps on changes in demand as needed
- Upload on a monthly basis the final forecast
- Place weekly POs and execute Demand Solutions alerts on a weekly basis. Ensure accuracy of PO arrival dates in SAP and actively maintain the order book
- Maintain planning and forecasting tools as required
- Manage or support key KPIs in Demand & Supply Planning on daily/weekly/monthly basis: service level, forecast accuracy, inventory, obsolete, nonmoving, and excessive inventory, write-offs, airfreight into warehouse.
- Follow up on 3P warehouse performance and timely customer order and inbound execution. Communicate to the warehouse on priorities and urgencies.
- Support Logistics manager in invoice handling, warehousing and distribution cost analysis and KPI reporting
- Support supply chain systems setup and maintenance as needed
For this role, we are looking for someone with following profile
- You are able to start as soon as possible
- You are open for a temporary assignment (a fixed contract is not garantueed but not excluded either)
- You have min. 1 year experience
- You have excellent analytical skills and fact-based decision making skills
- You are fluent in English (any other EU language is plus)
- You can work with ERP (SAP is plus)
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel
- Customer focused
- Experience in demand planning tools like APO, OMP or others
Our client offers a very attractive salary package in a multinational environment. Challenging mission in a dynamic team. This role is temporary, but a fixed contract is not excluded.