Manager of Personal Assistant Team
As Manager of Personal Assistant team, you will have to manage 30 legal secretaries.
Our client is active in the legal sector and is operating in more than 30 countries. The job is located in Brussels.
As Manager of Personal Assistant Team, you will have to:
- Manage more than 30 legal secretaries in total with a focus on their performances and excellence in the execution of their daily work
- Organise and plan training for the team in order to develop their skills and make sure they are updated with the latest technology necessary to execute their tasks well
- Work closely with the HR team regarding the recruitment of new legal secretaries and any administrative officer but also regarding the absence administration (annual leave, run absences reports, sick leaves, etc.)
- Manage the budget regarding the Personal Assistant team (report the PA headcount, fee earner ratios, etc.)
- Handle & manage problems & changes within the team
- Take part in some projects - you will be involved in change management projects and liaise with other departments like Business Services, Finance and Human Resources
The ideal Manager of Personal Assistant Team is/have:
- A bachelor degree is required (in any field)
- A relevant experience in a managing role and/or high-level administrative role
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You are good at building and maintaining relationships among a team and across departments
- You are a hard-worker and highly organized
- You are flexible, able to prioritise and you have a proactive approach in your daily work
- Experience in change management and managing behaviour is a plus
- You have strong interpersonal & project management skills
What's on the offer ?
- Very attractive salary package in accordance with your level of experience
- the possibility to work within a dynamic and challenging environment
- A real opportunity to boost your career while gaining experience in team and project management
- The possibility to attend many trainings/conferences and personal development trainings
- A great work environment, office and atmosphere!