Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner
As Customer Service specialist are you in contact with the commercials, suppliers and dealers. You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery.
Our client is a famous international industrial company specialised in production tools.
The main tasks of a Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner:
- You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery
- You are daily in contact with the sales teams, the technical teams and clients
- You plan (upfront or reactive) repairs
- You keep the database updates with new products, prices and commercial agreements
- You are responsible for claims, billing and other various questions of clients
- You do a complete follow up of the stock and if needed forecast
The ideal Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication
- You have a strong team spirit, analytic and client focus mind
- You can work autonomously as well as in team
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package. SAP is a plus.
- You are motivated and willing to learn a complex technical environment/products
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
The Customer Service specialist - Aftermarket planner arrives in an international, dynamic and nice team.
You will get the opportunity to improve a lot of various skills with interesting growing possibilities.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package.