Business Developer Europe (Immunology)
ImmunXperts is a high-potential start-up based in Gosselies, Belgium. This fast-growing company offers a wide range of Immunology services with a constant will to develop customized solutions for its clients. Created in 2014, the team of 15 persons serves clients across the workd.
The offerings include in vitro assays to assess the immunogenic potential of test molecules using T cell activation and proliferation assays as a surrogate marker for the induction of Anti-Drug-Antibodies. On the immuno-oncology side, ImmunXperts develops in vitro assays to assess the functionality of candidates. ImmunXperts continuously develops new cellular immune-assays to assist biotech and pharma companies directly in their product development. Other such collaborative services include protocol optimization and in-house training. More info can be found on www.immunxperts.com.
ImmunXperts’ team works in an open-minded, science-driven and fast-paced environment. In order to support their growth, ImmunXperts is actively looking for a (m/f):
Business Developer Europe (Immunology)
As Business Developer, you will work closely with a growing team of scientists to bring and deliver meaningful solutions to our clients. In this role you will work and think together with our clients to help them solve their development challenges. You will have to approach potential clients, convince them of our added value and manage the expectations on both sides to make sure all projects end by win-win situations. Together with our representatives in Asia and North America, you will develop appropriate strategies and materials to grow ImmunXperts’ business. In a nutshell, we are looking for an energetic and results-driven business developer to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, attending specific events and networking
- Present, promote and sign services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with all team members
- Analyze the EU market potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve way of working and processes through 360° feedback
- Develop promotional and services offers material together with scientists and other sales representatives of ImmunXperts
- Master in Immunology, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, or equivalent by experience
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver autonomously in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Other elements that are certainly a plus:
- Knowledge of cellular assays and immunological techniques, including flow cytometry, Luminex and ELISpot
- Business training or experience
- Previous work in direct contact with customers and service providers
- Highly motivating and sociable person with a passion for helping clients
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Open to travel inside Europe on a regular basis
- Studious with attention to detail
- Result oriented with commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable working under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Enjoys working in small teams and shaping the evolution of the company
- Excellent English (written and spoken) skills
Please send your CV together with a short cover letter via : http://www.pahrtners.be/job/business-developer-europe/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Business Developer Europe (Immunology)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément