Senior Paralegal/Office Manager for a Financial Service
Are you looking for your next professional challenge as a Paralegal Assistant/Office Manager? Do you already have a high level of experience in this field? You speak perfectly Dutch and have a good knowledge of French and English? Apply here!
Our client, a Financial Service active in Brussels, is currently looking for a Senior Paralegal Assistant to strengthen its team.
As a Senior Paralegal Assistant/Office Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise meetings and be the point of contact for notaries, lawyers, partners, shareholders, external accountant, court of audit and banks
- Prepare board meetings
- Manage the daily administrative tasks of the company
- Manage the logistics of the office in general
As a Senior Paralegal Assistant/Office Manager, you have the following profile:
- Perfect level of Dutch, very good level of French. English is a plus
- Bachelor degree minimum, or equivalent by experience
- 10+ years of experience
- High level of autonomy
- Excellent organisation skills
Our client offers you the possibility to evolve in a very good work environment with flexible hours. The offices are easily reachable by public transports. The salary package is very competitive and will be linked to your professional experience. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.