- Dynamic and international company
- Logistics expert and analytical
Our client is an international company active in the FMCG sector.
You will :
- Look for appropriate solutions within agreed delivery times and costs;
Be responsible of stock management;
- Follow-up the consignment inventory at customer sites;
Be in contact and negotiate with dispatchers;
- Update changes in delivery dates, delivery conditions in SAP.
- You have a bachelor degree in Logistics and/or at least 2 years of experience in the same area;
- You have good knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You have good communication and are able to negotiate;
- You are problem solving, flexible, organized, stress resistant;
- You have experience in SAP and are comfortable with MS Office tools.
An opportunity to learn and grow within and international and dynamic environment. Our client offers a competitive salary and other extra-legal advantages. Besides that you will become part of a great, passionate team and take care of customers all over Belgium.