IT System Engineer
AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for 50 years.
Founded in 1969, Automatic Systems has developed a unique know-how in the design of high-end obstacles, one-person detection and throughput management making it a brand renowned for the quality of its production in terms of performance and reliability.
The company is part of the French group Bolloré.
Our large worldwide business network includes offices and subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Canada and the Unites States, 4 manufacturing plants (2 in Belgium, 1 in France, 1 in Canada) as well as a vast international network of distributors and local partners.
For its headquarter based in Wavre (Belgium), Automatic Systems is currently seeking a:
IT System Engineer (M/F)
As System Engineer you are responsible for resolving escalated service issues, coaching other engineers or team members to resolutions, engineering, implementing and maintaining complex projects, and overseeing the technology in place.
This role is a key position within the service department and will be called upon to resolve the highest level technical issues.
The candidate must be able to travel to the different group subsidiaries a couple of times per year (France, Canada, Spain, UK).
Provide technical services and support for the following areas:
- Network: connectivity, routers, firewalls, proxy and security
- Internal systems and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL
- Virtualization technologies: Microsoft HyperV
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, Fortinet , Sophos Cyberoam
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
- Work level 3 escalated support issues with the appropriate partners
- Perform system and network maintenance & assessments,
- Work with the existing team to solve level 2 and level 3 issues
- Backup for Level 1 support
- Help design and implement IT projects and solutions for internal clients
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Be available for other members of the team and coach them to resolution
- you have a bachelor or Master in Computer sciences or equivalent experience
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Required Advanced Technical Proficiencies:
- Hyper-V, SQL, and Terminal Services
- Exchange Server 2008 – 2016
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- WAN Technology
- Security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security related technologies
- Nice to have technical proficiencies :
- MCSA Server 2016
- MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Advanced networking skills
- You are client oriented and have a great sense of service.
- You are organized and rigorous
- Autonomous while being a team player, you have a positive mindset and you are an active personality
- Good stress management
- Tasks and results oriented, you take responsibility/initiative/ownership of projects
- You are an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
- You have excellent time management/Resource management
- Innovative and creative, you have a problem solving mind.
- Good knowledge of French and English are required both written and spoken – French work environment
Postulez à l’offre: IT System Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Service clientèle-Helpdesk | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration système | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Helpdesk / support ICT | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Industrie générale | Non communiqué