IT Support Engineer
First job as an IT Support Engineer : provide IT support for Windows and Mac devices in an international and innovative environment.
Our client operates in Space & Telecom sectors providing turn-on key systems, software and services with strong emphasis in the satellite ground operations.
You will have the following responsabilities :
- Support level 1 & 2.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for all users, deployment, maintenance and replacement of IT equipment
- Keep up to date the inventory database of the client with all IT equipment on site
- Recording, managing and resolving all assigned incident and service requests
- Providing assistance and advice on the usage of the enterprise services
- Have a proven experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on windows systems and mobile platforms at company level is an asset
- Certification certification MCSA Windows 10 is an asset
- Knowledge of IBM notes client platform is an asset
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Ability to work under pressure, to handle high level of workload
- Ability to work in a changing environment, open-minded
- Junior position
Position based in province of Luxembourg in Belgium with possibility to work on different sites.
Travels & missions happen depending on the project needs.