Currently we are looking for a Sales Manager to guide and manage the sales team of one of our clients. Among other things this opportunity includes managing a team of representatives and the task to develop a strategic plan to conquer a new market. Our client is active within the production and sales of quality products, all over Belgium.
People manager with B2C sales experience and a passion for business development
- As a Sales Manager you will lead a sales team of about ten representatives. You coach and guide your team and you try to create strong team dynamics. The purpose is to work together as a well-functioning department.
- You develop and implement a strategy and action plan to introduce and strengthen your team activities in the Walloon region to ensure successful completion of the project.
- You are responsible to set up and achieve pre-set budgets, concerning turn over and margins, as well as costs.
- You provide useful information to the marketing department that enables it to develop and execute a promotional campaign.
- You deliver accurate and reliable advice and strategy proposals to the GM.
- You and your team actively participate in B2C trade fairs, in Flanders and in Wallonia. You also organize other events to ensure your products and services more publicity and visibility.
- You stay well-informed and up-to-date on the evolutions and latest trends in the market, in order to strengthen your credibility towards internal and external clients.
- You are part of the Management team and will report directly to the GM.
- You preferably have a Bachelor of Master degree or similar by experience.
- You have multiple years of experience in B2C business development and at least 3 years of experience as a sales manager.
- You have proven to be a strong leader with excellent strategic and commercial skills.
- You are driven, enthusiastic and you don’t walk away from a challenge.
- You get energized by motivating and supporting your team.
- You work structured, independent and you uphold a professional attitude.
- You give high priority to customer satisfactions and giving customers a quality service.
- You are a native level speaker of Dutch or French. You are fluent in English.
- An interesting position with important responsibilities within an international context.
- An attractive salary with several fringe benefits.
Apply now with your resume and cover letter! (Reference BE777300)
For more information, call Emily De Roover on the number +32 3 217 21 59
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Postulez à l’offre: Sales Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément