Export Logistic Coordinator
You will process orders received from Export Customers, efficiently and accurately in accordance with agreed Customer and Business requirements in co-ordination with production storage sites and service providers
Our client is located in Evere, and a huge player in the chemical industry.
As Logistic Export speciliast you will be responsible for following tasks:
- SPOC for Customers and Overseas Agents placing orders, liaising with Sales and Local Planning to determine acceptability of terms and conditions and handling orders in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that needs are fully met, on time and in full.
- Ensure that all movements from the Production or Storage Sites are made with correct documentation and declarations, particularly for hazardous cargo, ensuring that legal requirements are met and delays/penalties are not incurred.
- Liaise with Freight Forwarding Company and Tank Operators to ensure effective and efficient despatch and freight forwarding on an operational basis, and will record Freight Forwarder operational performance in line with agreed operational KPI's.
- Ensure that all orders conducted on a Letter of Credit basis meet the terms of that Credit resulting in payment being made to terms.
- Raise all Non-conformances and Complaints and ensure all are investigated and concluded with acceptable corrective actions within the agreed timescale
- Provide support outside of the normal Export OTC process, eg: Trade Finance activities, Sanction Compliance checking, Sample Processing etc.
For the role of Logistic Export specialist we are looking for someone with:
Our client offers an attractive salary package within an international environment and room for growth.