Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller - Permanent Contract - Liège
For its client, Robert Half is actively looking for a Financial Controller (m/f) for a permanent contract.
Our client is an international industrial company. They are looking for a Financial Controller for their production site located in the Eupen area.
As part of your function, you will report to the General Manager and your responsibilities are as follows :
- Follow-up and analysis of monthly closings (P&L, balance sheet, financial and production KPI's)
- Reporting presentation to the General Management and the HQ
- Preparation and coordination of annual budgets and forecasts
- Monthly discrepancies analysis
- Occasional profitability analyses (break even, benchmarking, etc.)
- Plant performance follow-up through development of production KPI's
- Implementation of new policies to ensure consistency and accuracy of financial and production data
- Implementation of reporting tools (reporting development and spread, training and help to plant users)
- Writing of closing accounting entries in close collaboration with the accountant
Required skills for this function are as follows:
- You have a relevant experience in financial/business control or in audit
- You are skilled in cost and general accounting
- You have an excellent knowledge of German. English and French are an asset
- You are a proficient user of Excel and its advanced features (pivot tables, data analysis, charts, formatting, etc.)
- You can use MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- You are able to adapt to a multicultural work environment
- You are rigorous, organized, assertive and business-oriented.
Our client offers :
- a function with future prospects within a company leader in its line of business.
- a long-term agreement, with an evolutive financial package meeting your skills.
Interested? Send us now your resume.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :