Customer Service Representative
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Provide new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to sales order management, billing inquiries, shipment, service requests, suggestions and complaints
The company is operating in the distribution of chemical products all over the world.
As an international group, they positioning themselves as a leader by gainning market shares.
Their main focus is yo provide exellent customer service and premium products.
- Coordinates with other departments in handling sales orders
- Ensure that all customer orders are entered into SAP accurately and in due time.
- Extensive communication with internal & external partners
- Accountable to register customer complaints, solve (together with others) issues and respond to queries .
- Make sure that customer info is accurate and up-to-date in our ERP (SAP).
- Ensure that the external sales team and colleagues are kept informed of any developments relevant to their accounts.
- Meet and exceed the agreed performance objectives
You will work in a business-to-business environment, where you can build a growing international organisation within Specialties. You have a lot of room for personal input and gets a lot of responsibility. You work in a team that is passionate to win every day, and where one is building relationships. We support you in your own our staff can really make a difference in this business! You will receive an attractive salary with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance ...)