Quality Assurance Specialist - Maternity Leave Replacement
Provide field and administrative support to the QHSE team to maintain the Quality Assurance system.
Facilitates execution of QA duties locally.
Our Client is one of the world largest fragrance & flavor company, creating fragrances and flavors for the world's most desirable brands.
- Support root causes analysis in collaboration with the departments from Operations and Quality Control and facilitate coordination of actions internally
- Liaise with Operations and others local QHSE members to ensure trend review and follow-up of associated improvement plans.
- Assist the follow up and closure of QNs aligned with QC and customer care especially when related to external QNs and with operations for the internal QNs.
- Ensure support to clients documentation management
As Member of QHSE Assurance team:
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels to positively promote, encourage and sustain a genuine commitment to effective QHSE management.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Quality Continuous Improvement plan as well as the QHSE culture.
- Performs internal QHSE audits (hygiene audits, ISO internal audits, ...) as part of the Quality management system.
- Support back-up activities whenever necessary.
- Respect health, safety, hygiene, quality and environment rules applicable on site
- Bachelor or Master degree in Food Science or chemical / biochemical sciences.
- Have a technical or quality background in a Food Industry.
- Organized, systematic, autonomous and disciplined person.
- Good communication skills and build successful interpersonal relationships.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office and SAP.
- French and good English level.
- Temporary position until end of august,
- Dynamic environment,
- Growing sector,
- Attractive salary package