Junior Portfolio Coordinator for a Financial Service (Brussels)
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Do you have a Master degree in Economics or similar? Do you perfectly speak French or Dutch with a good level of English? Are you looking for a first experience in the Financial Markets? Apply here!
Our client is a Financial Service and is a human structure located in the center on Brussels. He is currently looking for a Junior Portfolio Coordinator to strengthen its team.
As a Junior Portfolio Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring investment transactions and encoding transactions in the reporting system
- Collection of transaction data from banks
- Reconciliation of operations and portfolio
- Analysis of individual and consolidated portfolios
- Internal communication of procedures and improvements of the reporting system
As a Junior Portfolio Coordinator, you have the following profile:
- Master Degree in Economics or similar
- Perfect level of French or Dutch and a very good knowledge of English
- Strong analytical mind
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details
Our client offers you a competitive salary package based on your experience. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.