Pricing & Tender Coordinator DACH
As a Pricing & Tender Coordinator DACH, you will manage customer pricing contracts from analysis to roll out for DACH region clients.
Our client is an International Healthcare company with EMEA office located in the North of Brussels (Diegem).
The main responsibilities of the Pricing & Tender Coordinator DACH:
- Manage medium & small customer pricing contracts from the financial analysis to roll out
- maintain contracts in SAP EU & US and communicate latest pricing quotations and contracts to external customers
- ensure approval and implementation of prices in due time
- coordinate contract changes and related external/internal communication
- solve any customer / price problems
- guide account managers through the numbers: do the numbers make sense, make concrete recommendations and implement them
- maintain competitive intelligence database and supervise customer price catalogues updates
- manage the complete payment process and investigate customer complaints related to it
- manage all tender steps: opportunity identification, assessment, development, deployment, post-result analysis and market intelligence collection
- ensure documents are in line with country legislation
- work on process improvements and take steps to increase strike rate
Participate in pricing & tender related projects (tool improvement, automation of processes, ...)
The ideal Pricing & Tender Coordinator DACH candidate:
- min. Bachelor degree in fields of Economics, Administration, Accounting, ...
- very strong knowledge of German (C2) and English (C1)
- a first experience in a similar environment is a big plus
- strong affinity with numbers and an analytic mindset
- good knowledge of Ms Office (definitely Excel) is required
- a well organised self-starter, able to prioritise and manage multiple activities simultaneously
- easy-going and open-minded
- self-motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- intelligence, an enthusiastic and positive personality and eagerness to learn are most important
- continuous improvement and LEAN / Six-Sigma mindset
The Pricing & Tender coordinator DACH will be working for the German speaking market, being part of the EMEA pricing & tender department.
You will receive a lot of support, training and development chances to grow into this position and in the company.
Next to a challenging position and growth opportunities, you will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.