Temporary Pricing & Tender Coordinator
As a Temporary Pricing & Tender Coordinator you will manage customer pricing contracts, handle tactical & operational pricing areas and ensure external customers have all contract information.
Our client is an international healthcare company with EMEA office in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the Temporary Pricing & Tender Coordinator:
- be responsible for France & Benelux market, assist on other markets as back up
- assist the sales department with requests for quotations
- guide sales representative on the road, give necessary information and make concrete recommendations about prices
- manage customer pricing contracts from the analysis to the roll out
- maintain contracts in SAP EU & US and communicate the latest pricing contract to sales or external customers
- ensure the approval and implementation of prices
- coordinate contract changes and supervise customer price updates
- investigate complaints regarding invoices
- take corrective actions and validate credit/debit notes creation
- customer master data: create new customers and keep customer master data up to date
- main interactions within Pricing & Tender team, different country commercial organisations and staff functions (sales & marketing, customer service, credit control, finance, ...) and handle external interactions with different customer levels.
the ideal Pricing & Tender Coordinator:
- Very good knowledge of English (must) + French and/or Dutch
- Able to work until end of September 2019
- Bachelor degree, ideally within the field of Accounting, Economics or Administration
- affinity with numbers and an analytical mindset is a must
- eagerness to learn and grow in the company
- interested to have a minimum of around 50% administrative tasks
- be proactive and easily become independent
- dynamic person, easily adaptable and good integration in the team
The temporary Pricing & Tender Coordinator will work until the end of September 2019.
You will be part of a challenging, multicultural and high quality environment and get the chance to develop yourself further in this field of Pricing.
Next to an interest position, you will receive a very nice and complete salary package.