Head of IT Application Architecture
Corporate level challenge with international exposure
Leadership skills and top management exposure
Our client is an international group active in the FMCG field. The group is willing to assess and renew its current landscape. In this context we are currently looking for the future head of IT application architecture.
This role is challenging and requires a profile with good vision, leadership experience and project management skills.
AKA: IT Application Architecture, IT Domain Architect, IT Application Management
As a Head of IT Application Architecture you will report to the group IT Director and lead a team of 5 people.
You be responsible for the design, analysis and execution of software and ERP projects with a multi-location team. You will have a key role in evaluating and recommending the use of new technologies to the group. The daily operational activities consist of:
- Driving and delivering the IT application strategy of the group
- Recommending and advising the business owners and top management about the IT landscape to put in place
- Running IT application projects at group level
- Coordinating software test, defining product prototypes and advising about the application landscape.
To be successful in this Head of IT Application Architecture role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT management, IT applications management and development and project management
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent leadership skills, good vision and will to take the ownership of projects
- Strong knowledge of software testing and implementation
Package will include hospitalization insurance family, pensions saving, company car, representation allowances, 1 day of home office per week, 35 holidays and bonus scheme