EMEA Commercial assistant
You will have a order - to - cash responsibility for an international market. You act as a single point of contact towards clients, distributors and agents while assisting sales in all administrative tasks.
Our client is a global company active in the Chemical sector, with EMEA office is Machelen.
The main responsibilities of the EMEA Commercial Assistant:
- handle all administrative tasks related to incoming orders
- check price and product availability
- follow up on the international delivery processes and transport arrangements
- be in charge of invoicing
- keep stakeholders (clients, distributors, agents) informed about relevant information in the sales process
- act as a first point of contact and develop/maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- be in charge of problem solving: ensure adequate resolution of any issues in the ongoing sales order process
- collect all necessary data for the accounting department to do the invoicing
- closely monitor sales results, client demands and inventory levels
- support management in planning and coordination of activities (meetings, presentations, etc.)
- work together with warehouse to follow up on stock management and logistics
The ideal candidate for the position of EMEA Commercial Assistant:
- you have minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in commercial support (customer service, sales assistant, ...)
- you are very fluent in English, other languages like Dutch or French are a big plus
- you must have experience in an international trade of goods environment
- you have a good knowledge of Ms Office and knowledge of SAP (or another ERP system) is a must
- you are an organisational talent en know how to set priorities
- you have great commercial feeling and possess strong communication skills
- you are autonomous in performing tasks, anticipating and solving problems
- you work precise and in a proactive way
- you are flexible and can handle unforeseen circumstances
We offer you the chance to work for an international, growing and respected company with office in Machelen.
You will have a very varied position that offers a lot of challenges.
You will work in an informal atmosphere and be part of a strong and helpful team.
For this position, you will get a nice salary package with fringe benefits.
Earliest starting date is foreseen for September 2019.