Executive Director (AD14) (M/W)
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Executive Director (AD14)
European Medicines Agency (EMA), Amsterdam
The closing date has been extended from
the 13th June to the 20th June
As Executive Director, you will be the legal representative and public face of EMA, assuming responsibility for all operations towards achieving our objectives.
Accountable to the EMA Management Board, you will be at the helm of one of the leading regulatory authorities for medicines world-wide. With a budget of EUR 338 million and over 800 members of staff, you will be responsible for ensuring that EMA fosters public health in Europe through the evaluation of the effectiveness and quality of new medicines and the monitoring of their safety.
- Foster scientific excellence for the benefit of public and animal health;
- Lead and motivate a large team in a multicultural environment;
- Draw up EMA's strategy and draft work programmes;
- Represent EMA and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and the public;
- Ensure continued cooperation with various European Union institutions, Member States and their competent bodies.
- Extensive professional experience gained in the domain of the Agency's activities, as well as in a high level management function;
- Solid leadership skills, being able to lead a large organization, both at a strategic and at operational management level, in a dynamic scientific environment;
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulatory policy and practice, as well as of EU financial and administrative rules and procedures;
- Proven experience in budgetary, financial and human resources management in a national, European and/or international context;
- University degree ideally as a physician, a pharmacist or a veterinarian;
- National of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Please consult the Official Journal OJ C 165 A / OJ C 183 A for the detailed vacancy notice, full list of eligibility and selection criteria, as well as to understand how to apply.
Press button POSTULER
Deadline for application: 20 June 2019.