Management Assistant (h/f)
The company in consortium with Landell Mills, Adelante, College of Europe and the Institute of Development Studies has recently been commissioned by the DG DEVCO to manage the Methodological and Knowledge Sharing Support for EU External Interventions (MKS).
The overall objective of the contract is to provide support and technical assistance to DG
To support this programme we are seeking to recruit two experienced administrative and logistics assistants to be based in our Brussels office.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the Core Team in the day-to-day management and administration of programme activities.
- Scheduling, arranging and supporting logistics for training sessions and other learning events organised under the programme (in Brussels and/or in partner countries)
- Supporting travel and accommodation arrangements for project staff
- Assisting in activities monitoring and work processes for knowledge sharing/management activities
- Evaluation of third parties supplier offers and communicating with suppliers on how to issue the invoice and collecting invoices.
- Other tasks assigned by the team leader, activities coordinator and project manager.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience in administrative support to by the European Union (preferably in the context of its external action).
If selected candidates will be contracted for a period of 1 year with a possibility of extension (up to 4 years). If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV at Bruxellesemail@example.com.
Salary and Benefits